It’s always a great pleasure when someone recognizes and appreciates your efforts. Sometimes you need that little nudge to keep going. Thanks a bunch to my dear friend, Jeremy, for nominating me for the ‘Real Neat Blog’ award. Make sure you follow her. Her blog ‘Theathoolikaonline‘ is amazing. I am sure you will love it as much as I did.
I did a little digging to know more about the award and found out that it was started back in 2014 by Dear Kitty 1, to support and provide recognition to fellow bloggers. I appreciate her thought and the fact that she did that to encourage others and not to brag about herself. Good deeds do come back to you! That may be the reason why it’s still a well-known virtual blogger award, and bloggers return to her blog to know the one who created it.
Click to see the first-ever ‘Real Neat Blog’ Award nomination 🙂
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Here are my answers for Jeremy’s questions:
1. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
My marriage! 😀 Technically, it hasn’t ended. But yeah! So far it’s going great, and I wish it stays the same forever. Well, we are not immortal. One of us will have to leave the other someday. I always tell Scorpy that I hope that one is me as I don’t want to be that lonely sad oldie, nagging our kids and grand kids. 😀
2. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Crab! It takes a lot of energy and patience to eat it. But, totally worth it, especially if it’s my mother‘s preparation.
3. What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
My recent favorite would be a puppy jumping around in the snow. That little one couldn’t care any less about what’s happening around. I am a dedicated dog lover and watch a lot of puppy videos on Instagram and YouTube. It’s an instant mood lifter for me. Also, baby videos! Aww, slow-motion videos of babies laughing melt my heart.
4. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
‘Don’t act like you are the first one to have a baby!’
True. I am not the first one to have a baby. But, It’s my first baby. 🙂
5. What’s your cure for hiccups?
Drinking a glass of water.
6. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
I am a Malayalam movie buff and do use a lot of dialogues on an everyday basis. For instance, today my sister joined the app IMO and I began the conversation asking “Police’karkentha ee veetil karyam?!” 😀 I also use a lot of dialogues from the sitcom ‘Friends’ too. Smelly cat is our official diaper changing anthem.
7. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
Mobile phones with an actual keypad. Super cool if it’s a flip phone.
Do follow and support them in their blogging journey.
- Aathmana – https://storygirl.news.blog/
- Ramya – https://akmomjourney.wordpress.com/
- Nabeela – https://nabeesblog.com/
- H. R. Pheonix – https://penableme.wordpress.com/
- Roshini – https://mommylifehappylifeblog.wordpress.com/
- Vidya – https://freelivearound.wordpress.com/
I wanted to let you know that you guys are amazing bloggers. Keep up the good work and inspiring others. Now, if you have the time in your hands, please accept the award and answer the below questions.
Questions for Nominees
I had fun answering Jeremy’s questions. I will keep the same questions except one. I thought it would be nice to include one question similar to the first ever nomination.
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- What has been a special moment for you in 2020?
Thank you for reading. Happy Blogging!